Stop by Hannah’s Treasure Chest from 7:30-11 AM on September 28 for complimentary coffee and a donut! We’d love to introduce ourselves and show you around.
Let us show you how donated children’s clothing, equipment, and diapers become a care package for a child in need.
Where: 124 Westpark Rd, Centerville, OH MAP
When: September 28, 2017, from 7:30-11 AM
Great Diaper Dash participants can pick up their packets and shirts before race day from 9 AM to 6 PM on September 28.
Does NOT include packet pick up for Kids’ Fun Run participants. Children’s race participant packets may be picked at Centerville High School on the morning of the event.
All are welcome to participate! This is a family-friendly event and will take place on a stroller-friendly route.
- Walkers and runners are welcome
- Choose between men’s and women’s cut shirts
- Optional children’s shirts are available for $10
- 7:30 AM Check-in/registration opens, including Kids’ Fun Run packet pickup
- 9:00 AM Kids’ Fun Run begins (for 12 and younger, not timed)
- 5K Run/Walk begins
- $25 March 23-September 15
- $35 September 16-21
- $45 September 22-30 (race day)
- Free child’s entry to Kids’ Fun Run (12 and younger) with paid adult 5K entry
- Shirts guaranteed ONLY if registered by September 21. Extra men’s cut shirts may be available on race day but are NOT guaranteed
- Children’s shirts available for $10
- Registration fees are non-refundable/non-transferrable
- Friday, September 28, 9 AM to 6 PM at Hannah’s Treasure Chest, 124 Westpark Rd, Centerville
- Sunday, September 30 (race day), 7-8:45 AM, Centerville High School, 500 E Franklin St, Centerville
What You’re Supporting
Proceeds from the event will support the mission and operations of Hannah’s Treasure Chest, a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit, enriching the lives of children in need in a 4-county area around Dayton, OH.
Hannah’s Treasure Chest, a respected children’s charity in Centerville, OH, enriches the lives of children in need by providing clothing, baby equipment, books, shoes, diapers and other essential items through a network of partner agencies in Butler, Greene, Montgomery, and Warren counties. Additional programs include Brighter Smiles dental kits, Beds for Babies, Blankets and Bears, and Giving Angels.
Since 2001, Hannah’s Treasure Chest has maintained a warehouse of donated children’s items to respond quickly to client requests. When a partner agency identifies a child in need, Hannah’s Treasure Chest provides a personalized care package to the agency, which in turn delivers them to the child.
For more information about donating to Hannah’s Treasure Chest call 937-438-5039 or visit hannahstreasure.org. Families seeking help should contact the United Way’s Help Line at 937-225-3001.