Thank you for sponsoring a Giving Angels Tree this holiday season. Please confirm that you have received your packet of angels by calling our office at 937-438-5039.
Your packet contains:
• Angel tags with instruction sheets for participants
• A tracking list of the enclosed angel tags
• Laminated “Ask Us About Our Giving Angels Tree” sign
• Pre-addressed “Fund the Mission” giving envelopes – as an alternative to gift-buying
• Program calendar with important dates (on back of this sheet)
We will check on the progress of your tree at least twice between now and the tree host due date of December 2. If you run out of angels or start getting low, please call our office for additional angels. If your angels are not going as quickly as you thought, please contact us right away so we can reallocate your angels to another tree.
• Choose an angel from the tree, purchase and wrap the gift, then attach the angel tag, at the halo only, to the package.
• Please do not tape entire angel to the package as this often requires us having to unwrap and rewrap the gift.
• Please place gift receipts into an envelope marked with the child’s number and name, and pack WITH, but not INSIDE, your gifts. We will keep them in the office in case the family needs to exchange anything.
Pick-Up or Delivery
- Gifts are due back to Hannah’s Treasure Chest starting December 2.
- Select locations will be scheduled for pickups on December 3 and 4.
- Please box your gifts and mark the outside of the boxes clearly with your company’s name so they are easier to sort once they arrive at our facility.
- Place gift receipts, any remaining angels and Fund the Mission envelopes in a large white or manila envelope, and mark it with your company’s name.
If you prefer to drop off your gifts at our facility, please call our office to let us know.
- Now – November 26: Monday – Thursday, 10 am to 4 pm
- Closed November 6: for Normandy Bazaar
- Closed November 11: Veteran’s Day
- Closed November 27-29: Thanksgiving holiday
- Beginning Monday, December 2: Mon–Fri, 9 am to 5 pm
- December 18- January 5: CLOSED for holiday break
Happy Holidays from our family to yours!
The Volunteers, Staff and Board of Hannah’s Treasure Chest