Would you like to make a monthly gift to help the children that we serve? Consider:
- $25 sponsors a basic clothing care package for one child
- $40 provides a high chair to help a family share meal-time
- $60 supplies a car seat to keep a child safe
- $150 funds a crib, mattress and bedding for a baby
- $500 pays for 1 month of utilities to support operations
Donations of children’s clothing, shoes, baby equipment and even open packs of diapers may also be dropped off at the following locations:
2835 Main St
Moraine, OH 45439
3530 Dayton Xenia Rd
Beavercreek, OH 45432
937-426-1441 Buckeye Home Health Care
7700 Paragon Rd
Dayton, OH 45459
Hannah’s Treasure Chest’s inventory depends on donations from individuals, organizations and local businesses and corporations.We gladly accept and appreciate donations of baby, toddler and children’s items, both new and gently used, provided they are in excellent condition. Your donations help to ensure that the items included in care packages are of practical value to the children we serve throughout the Miami Valley.
- Keep track of your items donated as they are tax-deductible.
- Please be sure that all goods you are donating are things you would be comfortable seeing your children wear or use.
- When possible, please include manuals or instruction book(let)s for the items.
- For reasons of safety and hygiene, it is imperative that the goods we receive are in perfect working order. We are a volunteer organization and have no ability to repair or maintain faulty or damaged items.
- We reserve the right to decline donations that we feel are not usable.
- Please box or bag items, especially when dropping in our donation bins.