Hannah’s Treasure Chest
124 Westpark Rd.
Centerville, OH 45459
For the safety of our employees and volunteers, at this time we ask that all boxed or bagged donations be left in the big, blue donation bins outside the front of the building.
The warehouse is closed on most major holidays and for the final two weeks of December.
Donations may also be dropped off at the following locations:
2835 Main St
Moraine, OH 45439
3530 Dayton Xenia Rd
Beavercreek, OH 45432
Once Upon a Child
All Dayton stores accept open packages of diapers, which we rebundle to help end #DiaperNeed!
7700 Paragon Rd
Dayton, OH 45459
Hannah’s Treasure Chest’s inventory depends on donations from individuals, organizations and local businesses and corporations.We gladly accept and appreciate donations of baby, toddler and children’s items, both new and gently used, provided they are in excellent condition. Your donations help to ensure that children in need throughout the Miami Valley are taken care of.
- Keep a list of your donated items as they are tax-deductible.
- Please be sure that all goods you are donating are things you would be comfortable seeing your children wear or use.
- When possible, please include manuals or instruction book(let)s for the items.
- For reasons of safety and hygiene, it is imperative that the goods we receive are in excellent working order. We are a volunteer organization and have very limited ability to repair faulty or damaged items.
- We reserve the right to decline donations that we feel are not usable.
- Please box or bag items, especially when dropping in our donation bins.