Hannah’s Treasure Chest
124 Westpark Rd.
Centerville, OH 45459
10-4 PM Monday-Thursday
Children’s clothing, shoes, baby equipment, books, and new or open packs of diapers may be donated anytime during open hours, Monday-Thursday, 10 AM – 4 PM. Hannah’s Treasure Chest is closed on Wednesdays in June and July.
The warehouse is closed on most major holidays and for the final two weeks of December. Boxed or bagged items may be left in the big, blue donation bins outside the front of the building during closed hours.
Donations may also be dropped off at the following locations:
2835 Main St
Moraine, OH 45439
3530 Dayton Xenia Rd
Beavercreek, OH 45432
937-426-1441 Buckeye Home Health Care
7700 Paragon Rd
Dayton, OH 45459
Hannah’s Treasure Chest’s inventory depends on donations from individuals, organizations and local businesses and corporations.We gladly accept and appreciate donations of baby, toddler and children’s items, both new and gently used, provided they are in excellent condition. Your donations help to ensure that children in need throughout the Miami Valley are taken care of.
- Keep a list of your donated items as they are tax-deductible.
- Please be sure that all goods you are donating are things you would be comfortable seeing your children wear or use.
- When possible, please include manuals or instruction book(let)s for the items.
- For reasons of safety and hygiene, it is imperative that the goods we receive are in excellent working order. We are a volunteer organization and have very limited ability to repair faulty or damaged items.
- We reserve the right to decline donations that we feel are not usable.
- Please box or bag items, especially when dropping in our donation bins.