You can help less fortunate kids in need by organizing a donation drive at school or work, or with your Scout, social or church group!
Donation Drive Ideas
- Donate your birthday
- Host a sock hop – collect socks and underwear
- Game night – collect games
- Create awareness with your wedding day
- Baby shower – collect diapers & baby items
- Back to School supply drive
- Art party – collect art & craft kits
- Scare Away the Cold Halloween party – collect coats, boots, hats, mittens, socks, underwear
For more information about what we need and what we can accept, please review our donation quality standards.