Partner Renewal FAQs
When is our Agency Subscription due?
- Your Subscription is due by March 31 of each year.
When do partnerships expire?
- Partnerships expire on the last day of February.
When can our agency renew our partnership?
- Active partnerships are renewed in February and become effective March 1.
- Expired partnerships may be renewed at any time. However, partnerships that have been expired for more than one month incur an additional processing charge of $50.
What happens if our agency does not renew our partnership?
- Agencies that do not renew their partnerships with Hannah’s Treasure Chest will no longer be eligible to receive items from our programs, including Beds for Babies. Requests received on or after March 1 will be denied.
Can our partnership be renewed if it has already expired?
- Your agency may renew at any time during the year. However, there will be an additional $50 processing charge to complete renewal paperwork for any partnership expired for more than 1 month.
How do we change our agency staff information during the renewal process?
- Please use your latest Staff ID log to update.
- Do not reassign used numbers to new staff members or change the numbers from the previous year.
- Please send updated Staff ID lists electronically.
Still Need Help?