- Use this form to request items for children from two months before due date up to 4 years of age.
- TWINS or TRIPLETS: fill out a column for EACH CHILD, even if they need the same things.
- Must be accompanied by a Family Profile Form.
- Use Bed Application for crib, mattress, Pack’n’Play or bassinet.
- Child’s birth date or expected delivery date must be filled in. Requests may be made within two months of baby’s expected delivery.
- WEIGHT is used to size diapers and equipment appropriately.
- GENDER is very important so we can pick out the right clothes and toys!
- RACE helps us pick out toys and other items to support identity, as well as for stats for grant applications.
Clothing and Undergarments
- Mark ONLY the types of clothing desired.
- Use NUMERIC sizes for clothing (we do not accept Small, Medium or Large for sizing). SEE CHART.
Shoes & Socks
- Shoe sizes are NOT the same as clothing sizes, or age. SEE CHART.
- DOWNLOAD and print a foot sizing chart to help size child’s shoes.
TIP: Laminate shoe/clothing size chart and use a washable or dry-erase marker to trace child’s foot. Wash/wipe and reuse.
Books & Toys
- Books and toys are always included UNLESS you check DO NOT INCLUDE. Our volunteers will try to find items to match the child’s interests if they are listed.
- NO MORE THAN TWO starred items will be given per family request. These are high demand items that are usually wait-listed, and we must share with as many families as possible.
- Please number requested items in order of priority. Indicate which child the item is for.
- Mark any other items needed by the child(ren) listed on this page.
- Fill in with items that may not be listed on this form. You can also write these on the family profile form.
- DO NOT USE THIS FORM TO REQUEST BEDS, cribs, Pack’N’Plays, mattresses or bassinets. Use the Bed Application instead.