Hannah’s Treasure Chest exists because of the uniquely giving community surrounding Dayton, Ohio. Approximately 90% of our donations are provided by families in the area who enjoy knowing that their child’s outgrown items are helping other families in the local area.
We are also blessed with terrific support from organizations in and around the Dayton area who host our Giving Angels trees, hold donation drives and events to benefit our programs, and who encourage their employees to volunteer their time and talents at our facility.
Whether it is bottled water for our volunteers, overstocked items, or parts & pieces to repair a stroller or highchair, donations from these and many other organizations have made it possible for us to continue our mission of enriching the lives of children in need.
- ACCO Brands
- Centerville Noon Optimist Club
- Centerville Rotary Club
- Chicco USA
- Christ Child Society of Dayton
- Classic Stitch Embroidery
- Country Club Landscaping
- Craig Capital
- CSX Beyond Our Rails
- Dorothy Lane Market
- Elsevier Women’s Network, Dayton
- Far Hills Church
- IKEA USA
- Lebanon Ford
- MinuteMan Press, Centerville
- Modern Office Methods
- Prince Lionheart
- Reno Insurance
- Sam’s Club
- Sinclair Community College – Office of Service Learning
- Sign Connection
- Sogeti USA
- Two Men and A Truck, South Dayton
- Usborne Books, Sharon Oldham
- Valley Laundry & Uniform
- Wright State University – Small Business Development Center
Our team is also very appreciative of the wonderful treats that area restaurants have generously shared with us, especially during Giving Angels!