Your school, worship, Scout, hobby or professional group is encouraged to get involved with Hannah’s Treasure Chest! If you will be on-site, we ask that you keep your group to a maximum of 10 – 12 volunteers for the sake of space.
Here are just a few examples of our opportunities for groups:
- Cutting and stuffing handmade teddy bears
- Drawing encouraging messages for care packages
- Sorting, cleaning, and packaging donations
- Hosting a donation drive
- Help with large mailing
- Assist with seasonal warehouse changeovers (March & September)
- Handyman projects
- Sorting large quantities of donations
- Adopting a family or group of children through our Giving Angels program (November)
- Coordinate group to collect money or items
- Shop for, wrap and deliver items to Hannah’s Treasure Chest
- Host an Angel Tree for employees or customers to “adopt an angel”
Ready to help out?
Wonderful! Download and fill out our group volunteer application and media release below.
- Group Volunteer Application Form (Word)
- Group Volunteer Application Form (PDF)
- Group Media Release and Confidentiality Form (Word)
- Group Media Release and Confidentiality Form (PDF)
Once filled, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted by our volunteer manager to schedule your group’s service day and discuss opportunities.
Thank you for thinking of Hannah’s Treasure Chest!